Download VidCon Video Converter Premium v3.1.3 APK
VidCon Video Converter
If Video Converter Android always fails to convert videos, please press menu=>help=>feedback=>conversion to send out a detailed log. We’ve been making the app work on more and more devices.
Video Converter Android (VidCon) is the best (and free!) video converters on Android for Android. With the background ffmpeg library support, Video converter for Android can convert almost any video formats to mpeg4 and h264 videos, including asf, avi, divx, flv, m2v, m4v, mjpeg, mkv, mov, mpg, ogg, ogv, rm, rmvb, webm, wmv, dv4 etc. If you want a specific video format to be supported, please leave the details in comments or email us. We’ll try to add the support in future release.
Instead of using MX Video Player, MoboPlayer, DoubleTwist Player, mVideoPlayer, VPlayer, RockPlayer and many other video players to play the video in various formats, you can use Video Converter for Android to convert the video to formats Android support, and play the video using system player with hardware acceleration. It gives you better video experience.
- convert to mp4 or h.264 or mpg from most commonly seen video formats (video to video converter)
- reduce video file size to send out through SMS etc. (Reduce size profile)
- convert video while keep original video quality (Keep quality profile)
- manual mode to specify video bitrate, arbitrary resolution, audio bitrate, codec etc. (Manual profile)
- extract audio from videos, convert mp4 to mp3 or other video formats to mp3 or aac. (audio only profile)
- rotate audio in arbitrary angle (rotation profile)
- android.permission.INTERNET: for ads display if pro key is not installedandroid.permission.ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: for deciding if we can send out feedback
- android.permission.WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: for store the output video files and logs
- android.permission.WAKE_LOCK: for video conversion when phone screen is switched off
- android.permission.READ_LOGS: for collecting logs in case a conversion fails. Users will be asked if logs should be sent back every time.
- Adjustments of UI
- various bug fixes
How to install?
- Save the downloaded .apk on your android phone’s SD card
- Run and install it
- That’s it!