Download The Survivor: Rusty Forest 1.2.1 APK Full Version
The Survivor: Rusty Forest
The only aim in “The Survivor” is to survive. To do this you will need to overcome struggles such as hunger, thirst, cold and radiation.
- Craft weapons and tools. Chop down trees in the forest to build a camp, or start a fire to keep warm.
- Don’t starve! Kill animals for meat. Scavenge food to keep yourself from starving.
- Build a small shelter or a large fortress. Lay traps and defences to keep a safe perimeter.
- Explore and build during the day. Defend your base at night.
- Random world generation – 1 sq. km chunk of post soviet state randomized with abandoned villages, military bases, deep forests, roads, rivers, lakes, wilderness locations, and more…
- Day and night – Realistic dynamic day and night cycle with sun and moon phases.
- Create and destroy – The world structures and items can be destroyed or scrapped for resources. Re-purpose collected materials to build custom structures and fortification by hand, placing building pieces into the world in real time.
- Inventory – Carry all of the items that you will need to survive in the intuitive inventory system developed to answer the needs of crafting and character customization.
- Item crafting and degradation – In the apocalyptic world of “The Survivor”, resources are sparse and every useful bit should be utilized. With a continually growing list of recipes, gather resources such as wood, stone and rust metal to create weapons and tools. As your tools wear out over time, use your crafting skills to repair them. Items or equipment can be improved, turned into something else or fixed using the new crafting mechanisms.
- Animals – Head out into the wilderness to hunt animals once the abandoned buildings are already plundered.
- Stealth system – Sneak past zombies and animals who can see, hear and smell you.
- Environmental temperature – Build/find shelter or campfire. Cold nights or long dayz will make a difference.
How to install?
- Save the downloaded .apk on your android phone’s SD card
- Run and install it
- Extract and copy the OBB folder in SDcard > Android > OBB >
- That’s it,Enjoy!